Thursday, August 27, 2009

Line Sheet

So I am going to be making a line sheet to take to local boutiques so that I can hopefully get them to buy some of my jewelry, but the task of making it "perfect" is daunting! I desperately want to get into some stores and get more people wearing my cute jewelry, partly for the money but mostly for the pleasure of sharing the love I have for making my creations. - side note, do you have any idea how hard it is to write a blog when you are typing with one hand AND bouncing up and down to get a baby to sleep?

OOoo they are finally mowing my lawn in the backyard right now after not showing for 3 weeks! I was beginning to feel like a hillbilly. Anyway, I have re-done my banner in my etsy store and background on myspace and while you are there still, add me ad your friend! I am also having a graphic designer on etsy make me a cute logo to add to my cards, line sheet, etc. Can't wait to see it when its done!

Okay, J is finally asleep so I will go put him down now and hope to get lots accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment